The following information is required in order to start the quoting process:
- Detailed description of your project / concept design.
- Preliminary sketches or drafts with dimensions.
- Interior floor plans, elevations, isometric views, renderings, or other related details.
Note: Use the contact form on the right to submit the information and request a price quote and lead time. Providing detailed sketches and description always helps us to prepare accurate estimates in a timely manner.
Revision of your layouts and preparation of an estimate may require 1-3 business days depending on the intricacy of your project:
- All estimates are provided in an itemized format to include list pricing for individual components, custom items, packaging, shipping costs, and other related expenses.
- Estimates are delivered to you via email in written form only; verbal estimates are not provided.
Note: Please make sure you provide a valid email address, phone number, and final shipping destination. We may contact you to discuss the project via phone if we have questions.
The following outlines the process of approving an estimate and acknowledging a production order:
- When ready to order, customers receive a copy of the Sales Order Acknowledgment for revision and approval.
- Orders will not be processed without Nova Display Systems receiving a signed copy of the Sales Order Acknowledgment.
- We strongly suggest verifying your order details line-by-line before signing the order and the terms.
- We send the files to production only when proof approval is received and payment is confirmed.
Note: Review your quote for accuracy. If you have any questions or suggestion we will be happy to go over the details and you may request any reasonable changes.
Typical pre-production submission documents (if required) include:
- Graphic files for large format printing — for applications such as posters, photographs, art prints, backlit graphics, window graphics, or maps.
- Vector files for laser cutting or engraving — for applications such as acrylic framing, decorative paneling, showcases, signage, dimensional lettering, or custom laser cut shapes.
- Vector files for plotter cutting — for applications such as adhesive back vinyl signs, logos, letters and decals.
Note: When preparing and submitting your layouts or sketches for production purpose, please use the following guidelines – Artwork Submission Guidelines. It is critically important that you check your artwork for accuracy before submission.
Production and delivery times depend on the complexity and volume of your project:
- On average, most small to medium size projects require 5 to 10 business days of production time from the date of your proof approval.
- Large custom projects may require 4-6 Weeks.
- Please allow for an additional 4-6 days for product to be delivered within the USA; depending on your selected shipping method and your location.
Note: Nova Display Systems can accommodate most rush orders. Rush turnaround must be discussed and approved prior to placing the order. Approval of rush orders depends on equipment and our production team availability.
You can check your order status online by using our Order Status Request Form. Once fabrication is complete, the product/merchandise is counted, inspected, carefully packed, and shipped. We email tracking numbers at the end of each day:
- The carrier upon acceptance of the shipment assumes responsibility for its safe delivery and is wholly responsible for any loss or damage in transit.
- Claims for product loss or damages must be received within 3 working days from receipt of goods.
- The carrier agreements require us to file a claim in a timely manner otherwise, the whole process can get delayed or denied.
Note: For more information on product shipping please read our Shipping Guarantee Disclaimer.
When preparing and submitting your layouts or sketches for estimating or production purposes, please use the following guidelines and technical specifications. Provide all relevant information, detailed files and instructions if possible. It is critically important that you check your artwork for accuracy before submission. Final responsibility for the quality and suitability of all electronic files rests with the customer or their agent/designer.