6mm Rod Display System / Overview
The 6 mm (1/4″) Rod Display System is an elegant and practical display support system, beautifully engineered and finished. To ensure strength and durability all rods are manufactured from high-grade stainless steel, with fixings and support fittings made of brass alloy. They are capable of supporting heavy loads — up to 200 kg (441 lbs). The rod system provides greater stability than cables, with a dynamic and yet elegant appearance. The standard rod length is 1.5m (4′ 11-1/16″). Rods are also available in 1m (3′ 3-1/32″) and 0.5m (1′ 7-11/16″) with non-threaded ends, and 0.5m (1′ 7-11/16″) with one threaded and one domed end. Once screwed together, the rods look like one continuous rod.
The system is used for creating a wide range of applications:
- Architectural Paneling – suspended decorative or light-diffusing paneling.
- Art/Picture Hanging – suspended artwork on aluminum rails ceiling or wall mounted.
- Decorative and Product Shelving – suspended lit or non-lit flat glass, acrylic or wooden shelves on walls or inside cabinets or showcases and suspended angled or sloped shelves.
- Facility Maps and Office Directories – suspended and wall mounted custom office directories, facility maps, messaging boards and specialty signage.
- Literature Displays – suspended literature dispensers and literature sloping shelves for displaying catalogs, magazines, brochures, books, newspapers, postcards, etc.
- Lit and Non-lit Window Displays – suspended LED light poster displays, easy access poster frames and small and large format printed graphics and banners; low voltage lighting can also be integrated into this system.
- Merchandising Displays – suspended glass shelving, showcases, aluminum poster frames or aluminum rails to hold fabric, heavy-duty hanging rails to hold garments, etc.
- Signage and Logo Panels – suspended and wall-mounted custom signage, logo panels, decorative screens, posters, vinyl banners, large format graphics, etc.
- Showcase Displays – suspended custom lit or non-lit acrylic, glass or wooden showcases and merchandisers.
- Partitions and Dividers – suspended light-weight decorative fiberglass or tempered glass panels and screens.
- Visual Displays – suspended and wall mounted info/posters displays, graphic panels, product displays, framed presentation displays.