Art/Picture Hanging System / Overview
The Art/Picture Hanging System is a simple, effective way for displaying artwork, photographs, prints, posters, paintings, decorative screens, graphic panels and more. Ideal for displays that are changed frequently, as the cables and rods allow the displayed items to be moved along the channel and re-configured as often as needed — without any damage to walls. Fittings are made of solid brass for durability and supplied in a top quality finish. Rods are made of stainless steel and channels are made of aluminum with a standard clear satin anodized finish.
The system is used for creating a wide range of applications:
- Architectural Paneling – suspended decorative or light-diffusing paneling.
- Art/Picture Hanging – suspended artwork on aluminum rails ceiling or wall mounted.
- Non-lit Window Displays – suspended poster displays, easy access poster frames and small and large format printed graphics and banners.
- Merchandising Displays– suspended horizontal rods to hold fabric and hanging rails to hold garments.
- Partitions and Dividers – suspended light-weight decorative fiberglass or tempered glass panels and screens.