Cable/Rod Suspended Angled & Sloped Shelves / Overview
Angled, sloped or flat laser-cut acrylic shelves with polished edges for use with our cable and rod suspension systems. Supplied as ready to install kits that include the acrylic shelves and cable/rod suspensions and mounting components. Acrylic shelves are manufactured from exceptional quality clear and lightweight acrylic. Custom finishes such as frosted, translucent white, color, tinted, or other special finishes are also available upon request.
Features & Benefits
- Attractive, modern appearance. Can be mounted to walls, suspended from ceilings to floor on cables/rods, or suspended inside modular display stands.
- Provides a quick and easy way to change information.
- Available in various sizes, formats, or configurations.
- Standard depth of acrylic shelves is 12“ to 14”.
- Available in clear acrylic as standard, or “frosted” and “green edge” acrylic upon request.
- The display equipment has an upscale look and can be re-configured or easily customized.
- Adjust to any height and lock in desired position.
We have put together a comprehensive range of standard display kits in order to make your display selection process easier. These are simple, inexpensive and elegant solutions for displaying products, collectibles, art, and much more. All of our display solutions offer modularity and flexibility and can be easily re-configured or modified to adapt to changes or updates.
Customize your own literature/product shelf display by adding logo and info panels, poster holders, multi-pocket leaflet dispensers, acrylic shelves, or custom size graphics. We provide consultation and design services and will assist you in creating your unique configuration to meet your specific needs.
We specialize in custom acrylic fabrication — from poster frames and brochure holders, shelves and display cases, table-top displays and pedestals, to a variety of top-quality precision made acrylic/plastic parts for use in the display and signage industry. Our skilled fabricators execute a variety of operations including cutting, CNC precision machining, polishing, heat bending, solvent welding and assembly.