Free Conceptual Design
Complimentary Conceptual Design for Display and Signage is recommended for budget minded clients who need assistance in creating a functional office or store layout. To accomplish this our designers will utilize designs of stock fixtures and standard display kits configurations to eliminate the need of spending additional design time on detailing customized displays. We will consult with you and your business, taking into consideration your goals and requirements, and create creative compositions and design concepts to include everything needed to facilitate the installation and placement of your new display along with the basic construction requirements for your new space. We will also include detailed material and display support system specifications, as well as a detailed itemized bid for the entire project.
An initial design fee of $500 for a four (4) hour design and review process is collected at the start of the project. Upon completion this amount will be used as a store credit and applied towards your purchase order of fixture or display product of $7,500 or more. If client does not purchase any display products or materials for the proposed project, or the project is canceled or put on hold for more than 60 days, the $500 start up fee will be treated as a standard payment for a design service contract. Additional design and rendering services are $160 per hour.
We start with a phone consultation to familiarize ourselves with the project scope and requirements. After reviewing the floor plans and elevations we will develop both 2-D and 3-D designs of the space with sketches of proposed signage and display applications for you to approve. Once approved, we will provide a complete set of conceptual drawings and renderings of the project.
- Project Budget Analysis and Recommendations.
- Design of 1-2 concept ideas based on your needs and requirements.
- Revisions of one of these concept based on your feedback.
- Preparation of drawings with standard views, dimensions and material specifications for approval.
- Preparation of basic interior floor plans with display fixture placement and traffic flow.
- Preparation of basic 3-D renderings of the concept.
- Preparation of Store Fixture and Display Equipment Bid.
Note: Detailed CAD drawings such as Interior Elevations, Complete Set of Floor Plans, Isometric Views, High Quality 3-D Renderings, Detailed Fixtures Layouts and Manufacturing Drawings may require additional design time.
Once we have received the required information from the client and the design process has started, please expect the following time frames before project completion.
- Creation of Preliminary Concept Ideas (3-4 Days)
- Revision and preparation of Final Drawings and Renderings (7-10 Days)
- Store Fixture and Display Production and Delivery Time on standard stock configurations (1-2 Weeks)
- Store Fixture and Display Production and Delivery Time on custom designs and special fixtures (4-6 Weeks)
The following information is required in order to start the design process:
- Interior elevations, sketches or photos indicating ceiling heights, door and window locations with dimensions.
- Interior floor plans or hand drawn sketches with dimensions.
- A draft or project description for your Office / Store Concept or Vision.
- A list of landlord requirements or restrictions relevant to this project.
Specialized Fabrication & Finishing
We use expert knowledge, computer aided design and the latest technology to custom manufacture display fixtures, furniture, display products and signage for a wide variety of applications. Our products are designed and fabricated to be fully modular and customizable and can be easily re-configured to adapt to various needs.