1) Our terms of sale are FOB shipping point unless otherwise specified. The carrier is wholly responsible for damage in transit.
2) INSPECT CONDITION OF BOXES IMMEDIATELY. Insist that visible damages be indicated on your copy of the freight bill.
3) OPEN SHIPMENT WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF DELIVERY AND INSPECT ALL PARTS (for concealed damages). Check carton’s thoroughly to avoid throwing away small parts that may be wrapped in packaging material. Make sure you have all boxes, if boxes are missing it is your responsibility to note that with the carrier.
4) IF YOU ARE MISSING AN ITEM - If any item is missing and not marked “Back Order” or “Shipped Separate” on your packing slip, please contact Nova Display Customer Service immediately.
5) IF ANY PART IS DAMAGED - If your order is received in non-satisfactory condition, keep all packaging and notify the carrier immediately requesting an inspection. Follow up with a written request. Maintain a file for claims purposes.
6) IF THE WRONG PART IS RECEIVED - Contact the Nova Display immediately for a return authorization. A Call-Tag will be issued if the mistake is Nova Display’s fault. If a part was mistakenly ordered, it is your responsibility to contact Nova Display and return the incorrect item.
7) For damaged items we will file a claim on your behalf upon receipt of carrier's inspection report.
A return authorization number is required for all returns. Any return without an RMA will be refused and returned to shipper. Standard items, which can be returned are subject to a 15% restocking charge plus all shipping fees. Do not return your merchandise after 30 days of purchase. If you return your merchandise after 30 days of purchase, your are not entitled to receive a refund and your merchandise will not be returned to you.
30 DAY RETURN POLICY (to receive a refund)
Please contact customer service for return authorization. Do not return merchandise without authorization.
Stock merchandise in original, unopened packaging may be returned for refund within thirty (30) days of receipt. Items must be in their original state (undamaged). Shipping and handling charges for returned items are non-refundable. All returns must be accompanied by the order statement. Returns must be insured for the invoiced value of the merchandise. We cannot be responsible for lost or misdirected returns. If you paid for your order by credit card, a credit will be issued and will appear on your billing statement.
Please note that custom merchandise (including but not limited to acrylic accessories) are not-returnable.